Annual Fall Horse Show
11am - Sunday, October 28th, 2018!
It's time for our annual Fall fun show that never fails to be entertaining and a great way to meet some like-minded horse lovers! Whether you attend to compete or just come to cheer on the action this is a fantastic family-friendly event for everyone.
High point prizes will be awarded!
Door prizes awarded!
Only $7 per class or $65 for any 10 classes!
HOW TO REGISTER
2. Submit your entry form in person, email or mail to:
c/o Sunset Trails Fall Fun Show
2100 Southeast Ranson Road
Lee's Summit, MO
OUTDOOR ARENA - Starting at 11aM
Trail Class (Novice- trail class will run from 12:00-1:00 in upper arena.)
Trail Class (Non-Novice -trail class will run from 12:00-1:00 in upper arena.)
Showmanship At Halter (Novice)
Showmanship At Halter (Non-novice)
Bareback Pleasure (Novice)
Bareback Pleasure (Non-novice)
Western Horsemanship (Novice)
Western Horsemanship (Non-novice)
Western Pleasure (Novice)
Western Pleasure (Non-novice)
*Parent/Adult Horsemanship (walk-trot, Western or English)
*Egg and Spoon (Open)
Hunt Seat Equitation (Novice)
Hunt Seat Equitation (Non-novice)
Hunter Under Saddle (Novice)
Hunter Under Saddle (Non-novice)
*Costume (horse may be ridden or led)
Pole Bending (Novice)
Pole Bending (Non-novice)
Barrel Race (Novice)
Barrel Race (Non-novice)
Flag Race (Novice)
Flag Race (Non-novice)
* Starred classes do not count toward the high point awards.
SUNSET TRAIL STABLES FALL FUN SHOW GUIDELINES
- This is an open show. Any experienced rider is invited to register.
- Entry fee is $7 per class or $65 per person for any 10 classes. Entries must be made on the form provided.
- The signature of the parent of a minor rider is also required. Entries are due with payment by Saturday, October 5th to the Sunset office. Fee is $8 per class day of show.
- Highpoint buckles for each age division will be awarded for the show and speed events. To be eligible for highpoint contestants must participate in a minimum of five classes.
- Sunset Trails Stables reserves the right to move advanced participants to a appropriate level division.
- Five ribbons will be awarded in each class. Door prizes will be awarded throughout the day.
- Current proof of negative Coggins is required for those bringing in a horse.
- Practice or schooling will be permitted in the outdoor arenas until 10:45 a.m. the day of the show.
- Classes may be added, divided, combined or canceled based on registrations.
- The show judge's decisions shall be final.
- Show guests must observe from within the designated area and must take responsibility for their safety and their children’s safety on the property and around horses.
- A concession stand from 10:00 a.m. until we run out of food!
- All riders under the age of 18 using a Sunset Trails lesson horse must wear an ASTM helmet and all participants must wear riding attire (jeans and boots). Show clothes are encouraged but not required.
- No pets may be brought to Sunset Trails on show day.