This year, throw a different kind of birthday party for your favorite little boy or girl!
Sunset Trails Stables has become a favorite, centrally located destination for unique, memorable celebrations! Located less than thirty minutes from Downtown, the Plaza and Johnson County area, patrons can experience the picturesque, fresh-air atmosphere of the great outdoors, without traveling great distances. From our rustic red barns, to our friendly, barnyard animals, and beautiful outdoor spaces your guests can expect to enjoy a 'day on the farm', along side the comfort of a climate controlled, Wi-Fi enabled event room.
$275 - BASIC BOOTS & BRIDLES BIRTHDAY PARTY
- Two-hour party for 10 party participants (may add participants for $12 each)
- Non-rider children that want to participate in the other activities are $5 each.
- "Boots and Bridles" party invitations for you to send. You may pick them up at the Sunset Trails office or we will mail them to you for a $10 fee.
- Use of climate-controlled party room or outdoor picnic area, in season, where you may serve your cake and/or other food.
- Each participant will take turns horseback riding (riding helmets and all riding tack provided).
- Petting zoo with goats, chickens, sheep, pigs, llamas and treats to feed the animals.
- Games and activities include your choice of musical horseshoes, hay bale steer roping, stick horse racing, sack races, goat tail untying relay, and more!
- $50 - Souvenir take home horse shoe picture frame craft (10 participants).
- Participants will have a Polaroid picture taken with their favorite horse or petting zoo animal, decorate a horseshoe, and have a unique souvenir to remember the party!
- $50 - Use of barbecue grill, charcoal, and grilling utensils are provided.
- $40 - Extra horse for riding.
- $30 - Paint the pony!
- Add a little extra flair to your horseback riding experience! Participants will get to paint and decorate the horses before we ride.
- You may bring glitter, ribbons, or other approved decorations for the horses at no additional charge.
- $45 - Face Painting
- Choose from a variety of western and farm animal themed designs!
- $50 - Campfire area with wood provided.
- $25 - S'mores kit, complete with gram crackers, marshmallows, chocolate, and roasting sticks (with fire pit rental only)
- $100 - Extra hour in party room
- $100 - Extra hour of horseback riding.
If you have special requests ask for pricing!
Participants must follow all Sunset Trails safety rules, including obtaining a Sunset parent/guardian signed general release for each participant in advance.
A $100 deposit at the time of scheduling will secure your reservation. Deposits are non-refundable on all parties and events.
[icon.pdf] Sunset Trails General Release