Sunset Trails Stables spring break horseback riding camp is a great way to get outdoor and experience fun on the farm!
Our horseback riding camps combine qualified staff, experienced horses and excellent facilities to create an atmosphere where campers, from beginners to advanced, can practice their horseback riding skills, expand their horsemanship knowledge and enjoy riding with friends.
Campers will learn safety, horse care, play games and do crafts throughout the week. At the end of the week there will be a "Fun Show" where riders decorate the horses and showcase their horseback riding skills.
This camp will also help to prepare students for weekly riding lessons also offered at Sunset Trails Stables should their interest extend beyond the camp session.
- March 19 (Monday, 9am - 5pm)
- March 20 (Tuesday, 9am - 5pm)
- March 21 (Wednesday 9am - 5pm)
- March 22 (Thursday, 9am - 5pm)
- March 23 (Friday, 9am - 5pm)
HOW TO REGISTER
To hold your place, print and mail the registration form and payment to:
Sunset Trails Horse Stables
2100 S.E. Ranson Road
Lee’s Summit, MO64082
Camp registration is due one day before the camp starts. If questions, please call (816) 554-7699.
- Camp fee is $349 per week or $79 per day (full day registration)
- Camp fee is $169 per week for half-day camp or $45 per day (half day registration morning or afternoon)
- Walk-in registrations will be accepted if space is available
- Camp is held rain or shine at indoor or outdoor arenas
- Campers need to wear jeans and hard-soled shoes (no shorts, Capri’s or sandals)
- For all-day sessions campers should bring a sack lunch and drink each day, labeled with camper’s name (refrigeration is available)
- Riding helmets will be provided but students are welcome to bring their own
- Please apply sunscreen daily because portions of camp will/may occur outside