Sunset Trails Stables Winter Break Horseback Riding Camp is a great way for your children to spend the holiday break!
The focus of camp is to cultivate responsibility and interest in exploring the outdoors, through horseback riding, caring for farm animals, and hands on activities. Camp features qualified staff, experienced horses, and a variety of farm animals that create a unique glimpse at our western and agricultural heritage. Horses and riding equipment are provided, including a riding helmet. Campers will be divided into groups by age and experience level.
This camp will also help to prepare students for weekly riding lessons also offered at Sunset Trails Stables should their interest extend beyond the camp session.
- Wednesday, December 20 (9am-5pm)
- Thursday, December 21 (9am-5pm)
- Friday, December 22 (9am - 5pm)
- Tuesday, December 26 (9am - 5pm)
- Wednesday, December 27 (9am - 5pm)
- Thursday, December 28 (9am - 5pm)
- Friday, December 29 (9am - 5pm)
- Tuesday, January 2 (9am - 5pm)
- Wednesday, January 3 0am-5pm)
HOW TO REGISTER
To hold your place, print and mail the registration form and payment to:
Sunset Trails Horse Stables
2100 S.E. Ranson Road
Lee’s Summit, MO64082
Camp registration is due one day before the camp starts. If questions, please call (816) 554-7699.
- Camp fee is $349 for any five days or $79 per single day (full day registration)
- Camp fee is $169 per week for half-day camp or $45 per day (half day registration morning or afternoon)
- Walk-in registrations will be accepted if space is available
- Camp is held rain or shine at indoor or outdoor arenas
- Please dress for the weather because portions of camp will/may occur outside
- Campers need to wear jeans and hard-soled shoes (no shorts, Capri’s or sandals)
- For all-day sessions campers should bring a sack lunch and drink each day, labeled with camper’s name (refrigeration is available)
- Riding helmets will be provided but students are welcome to bring their own